quixxi.com; quixxisecurity.com, quixxiconnect.com
Website and Related Services Terms and Conditions
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on Our Services is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While We use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on Our Services, to the extent permitted by law, We make no warranty regarding the information on Our Services. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on Our Services.
We are not liable to You or anyone else if interference with or damage to Your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of Our Services or a linked 3rd party website or other service. You must take Your own precautions to ensure that whatever You select for Your use from Our Services is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of Your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to Our Services (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on Our Services (Content). However, We do not undertake to keep Our Services or Content updated. We are not liable to You or anyone else if errors occur in the Content on Our Services or if that Content is not up-to-date.
We offer the opportunity to purchase certain goods and services from Our Services. All purchases You make on Our Services are final and no refunds are offered or available unless otherwise indicated.
Promotions and competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If You want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, You need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Our Services may contain links to websites or other services operated by 3rd parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked 3rd party websites or other services and have no control over or rights in those linked 3rd party websites or services.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, We own or license from 3rd parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in Our Services and Content.
Your use of Our Services and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to You in relation to Our Services or Content. However We do grant You the right to access Our Services and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by Us and/or Our 3rd party providers.
Any reproduction or redistribution of Our Services or Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, You must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of Our Services or Content, or any part of it, is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content. You may not use Our Services, or any Content, to further any commercial purpose such as advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on Your own website. If You register to use any of Our Services then You will be required to accept further terms and conditions relating to that use.
You must not do any act that We would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to Our Services and Content, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using Our Services to defame or libel Us, Our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to Our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to Our Services any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in Our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of Our systems or a 3rd party’s systems or network security.
If We allow You to post any information to Our Services, We have the right to take down this information at Our sole discretion and without notice.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, We make no warranties or representations about Our Services or Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that Our Services will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice Your access to Our Services, any Content, or any feature of Our Services at any time without notice and We will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall We be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense, irrespective of the manner in which it occurs, which may be suffered due to Your use of Our Services and/or Content contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of Our Services and/or the fact that certain information or Content contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of Our Services and these Terms are governed by the law of NSW, Australia and You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in that State.
If any of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
What personal information do We collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the Services We have provided to You or that You have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those Services and respond to Your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to You that You provide to Us directly through Our Services or indirectly through Your use of Our Services or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which You permit Us to collect information;
- information You provide to Us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate Your dealings with Us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from You, or from third parties.
We may collect this information when You:
- register on Our Services;
- communicate with Us through correspondence, chats, email, or when You share information with Us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with Our sites, Services, content and advertising; or
- invest in Our business or enquire as to a potential purchase from Our business.
Why do We collect, use and disclose personal information?
- to enable You to access and use Our Services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise Our Services, business and Our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send You service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by You;
- to send You marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to You, including information sent by, or on behalf of, Our business partners that We think You may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Us or Our business partners
- to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that We may have with any of Our users, and enforce Our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider Your employment application.
We may also disclose Your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about You. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and Us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that We can better understand Your preferences and interests, personalise Your experience and enhance the Services that You receive.
Do We use Your personal information for direct marketing?
We may send You direct marketing communications and information about Our Services and products and those of selected third parties. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Us by contacting Us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link).
To whom do We disclose Your personal information?
- Our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of Our Services and/or Our business or in connection with providing Our Services to You);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- Our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- Our sponsors or promoters of any competition that We conduct via Our Services;
- anyone to whom Our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by You to receive information held by Us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
Unless prohibited by applicable law, We may disclose personal information outside of Australia to third party suppliers, cloud storage and service providers located in other countries in which We do business. When You provide Your personal information to Us, You consent to the disclosure of Your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that We are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Using Our website and cookies
We may hold Your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect Your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and We use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect Your personal information. However, We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information.
Accessing or correcting Your personal information
You can access the personal information We hold about You by contacting Us using the Contact Us or similar function on our Services. Sometimes, We may not be able to provide You with access to all of Your personal information and, where this is the case, We will tell You why. We may also need to verify Your identity when You request Your personal information. If You think that any personal information We hold about You is inaccurate, please contact Us and We will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If You think We have breached the Privacy Act, or You wish to make a complaint about the way We have handled Your personal information, You can contact Us as set out below or via the Contact Us function on Our Services. Please include Your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe Your complaint. We will acknowledge Your complaint and respond to You regarding Your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If You think that We have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, We will provide You with information about the further steps You can take.
For further information about these Terms or Our practices, or to make a complaint, please contact Us using the details set out below:
Effective: 16 September 2019
Quixxi Pty Ltd
Level 2, 6 The Corso
Manly NSW 2095
If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, Please Contact Us.