What personal information do We collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the Services We have provided to You or that You have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those Services and respond to Your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to You that You provide to Us directly through Our Services or indirectly through Your use of Our Services or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which You permit Us to collect information;
- information You provide to Us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate Your dealings with Us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from You, or from third parties.
We may collect this information when You:
- register on Our Services;
- communicate with Us through correspondence, chats, email, or when You share information with Us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with Our sites, Services, content and advertising; or
- invest in Our business or enquire as to a potential purchase from Our business.
Why do We collect, use and disclose personal information?
- to enable You to access and use Our Services;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise Our Services, business and Our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send You service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by You;
- to send You marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to You, including information sent by, or on behalf of, Our business partners that We think You may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Us or Our business partners
- to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that We may have with any of Our users, and enforce Our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider Your employment application.
We may also disclose Your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about You. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and Us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that We can better understand Your preferences and interests, personalise Your experience and enhance the Services that You receive.
Do We use Your personal information for direct marketing?
We may send You direct marketing communications and information about Our Services and products and those of selected third parties. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Us by contacting Us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link).
To whom do We disclose Your personal information?
- Our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of Our Services and/or Our business or in connection with providing Our Services to You);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- Our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- Our sponsors or promoters of any competition that We conduct via Our Services;
- anyone to whom Our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by You to receive information held by Us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
Unless prohibited by applicable law, We may disclose personal information outside of Australia to third party suppliers, cloud storage and service providers located in other countries in which We do business. When You provide Your personal information to Us, You consent to the disclosure of Your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that We are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Using Our website and cookies
We may hold Your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect Your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and We use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect Your personal information. However, We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information.
Accessing or correcting Your personal information
You can access the personal information We hold about You by contacting Us using the Contact Us or similar function on our Services. Sometimes, We may not be able to provide You with access to all of Your personal information and, where this is the case, We will tell You why. We may also need to verify Your identity when You request Your personal information. If You think that any personal information We hold about You is inaccurate, please contact Us and We will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If You think We have breached the Privacy Act, or You wish to make a complaint about the way We have handled Your personal information, You can contact Us as set out below or via the Contact Us function on Our Services. Please include Your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe Your complaint. We will acknowledge Your complaint and respond to You regarding Your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If You think that We have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, We will provide You with information about the further steps You can take.
For further information about these Terms or Our practices, or to make a complaint, please contact Us using the details set out below:
Effective: 16 September 2019
Quixxi Pty Ltd
Level 2, 6 The Corso
Manly NSW 2095