We have been hard at work behind the scenes and are excited to share that Quixxi has a new look!
But looks aren’t everything… it is what’s beneath the surface that counts.
A recent overhaul has expanded the features Quixxi has to offer, giving users access to an integrated and highly intelligent system like no other.
As you may already be aware, Quixxi was originally established to give app developers an easy security SDK to incorporate when building their app. This technology provided a digital fence with countless padlocks to prevent hackers from creating illegal versions and breaking through to the back end of mobile applications.
Quixxi also provided a tracking platform for statistics and data, allowing app managers to gather user information and improve their offering.
In our latest update, Quixxi has been expanded to give developers an integrated app management platform. The key features include:
Quixxi allows app developers to protect their apps, users and revenue through:
· Vulnerability scans and reports that show how your app, users reputation and revenue are at risk
· Penetration tests that let you pressure test your app with simulated manual and machine learning attacks
· Multi-layered encryption wrappers preventing malware, reverse engineering and tampering
· Security services offering tailored protection through account management, research and real time threat assessments
Quixxi makes it simple to monitor, manage and enhance your app while connecting with users. Developers can access system diagnostics as well as user analytics and insights via the upgraded Quixxi platform.
Quixxi now allows developers to buy and sell certified SDKs. These accelerate app development and offer expanded commercialisation opportunities.
Quixxi Security, Quixxi Control and Quixxi Marketplace can used for any app built by any developer, for any user.
A one of a kind app, Quixxi is integrated, intelligent and cost effective. There are other platforms offering similar services, but none that combine all three of our key features.
Users can access any feature in isolation, but the real benefit lies in using a single framework to identify issues, secure systems and manage users through one easy to use dashboard.
More highlights include:
· Intelligence that does a lot of the heavy lifting for you, offering at-a-glance diagnostics and insights while you focus on improving your app.
· Affordability: From free vulnerability reports to a comprehensive enterprise program, any developer of any size can leverage Quixxi to take their app and their results to the next level.
· Exclusive access to current and archived third party reports and whitepapers relating to mobile app development and security.
In the rush to get their product to marketplace, too many app companies fail to reach their full financial and functional potential. Quixxi has now been expanded on in order to solve this problem and give every developer access to enterprise level tools that protect their app, maximise user insights and allow them to compete at any scale.